(Click flower for more on these guys!!)

February 18, 2010

Lent



I officially gave up Facebook and Farmville for Lent, with the exception of checking in for half an hour on Friday and Monday mornings. Yesterday was my first day without... It was strange. I sit down at the computer and click through my bookmarks, e-mail, adoption blogs, weather... then I have to stop myself from clicking that darn Facebook!

So I am going to try and blog each and every day here. It might just be a quick note on something funny my kids did but I want to get into the habit of journaling about them.

So... I'll start with something easy because I have a big day ahead of me! Taking the girls to a Chinese Bakery this morning to see if they have anything good for our Chinese (Lunar) New Year party on Saturday. Then Chris' friend Jacob is coming to spend the night! I still have bathrooms and floors to wash before Saturday AND I have a chicken waiting to be thrown into the crock pot!

The photos above were of Kate & Hope's first time playing in the snow! Kate LOVED it... Hope didn't so much! Hope had a little trouble walking in her boots and didn't want to hold on to the sled so she kept careening from side to side. Once we moved her to the front of the sled she was happier. Then when Daddy decided to bounce Hope in the snow she eventually found the fun it and began to giggle!

When Kate saw Hope fall down she thought it was funny and decided to fall down too! That's how she got all the snow on her hood. She had a great time!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is so sweet, love the matching pink snowsuits!!!!!